We adhere to the title industry Best Practices established by the American Land Title Association. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Our experienced staff has closed nearly every type of real estate financing transaction imaginable; conventional loans, FHA/VA loans, 203K loans, construction loans and land development loans. We strive to provide you and your borrowers with a successful and efficient closing.
Among the things we do to achieve successful closings are:
- Schedule closings at locations convenient for you and your clients
- Find solutions to title issues that have the potential to delay a closing
- Order payoff letters and condominium/homeowners association status letters
- Prepare preliminary closing statements
- Issue short-form loan policies at closing
Equally important are the things that you and your customers can do to help us make the closing process more effective. These include:
- Reviewing the title insurance commitment, particularly the closing requirements on Schedule B-1, as soon as it is received. We encourage you to contact us with any questions.
- Sending us a previous title commitment or policy that your client may have for the property. It can expedite the issuance of our commitment, and helps to resolve title issues.
- Providing us with the last 4 digits of individual parties’ social security numbers, or the federal employer identification number for entities such as corporations and limited liability companies. The earlier we receive this information, the sooner we can eliminate possible tax/judgment liens and bankruptcies.